WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
S&G Consulting specializes in the following postsecondary education consulting services for both U.S. and International education institutions:
- Accreditation (Institutional & Programmatic) - Perform initial assessments and assist in preparing applications for national and regional accrediting agencies, such as ACICS, ACCSC, COE, SACS, ABHES, etc. Assist in preparing self-evaluation reports. Prepare for on-site visits. Follow up on Team Reports. Respond to negative actions/reporting.
- State Board Licensing - Assist in preparing applications and preparing for onsite visits as well as representing institutions at state board meetings.
- U.S. Department of Education (USDOE) Liaison - Assist in preparing applications for USDOE approval. Work with Veterans Administration to secure educational benefits for eligible students. Work with Student Exchange and Visitors Program (SEVP) on immigration status of foreign students (I-17 and I-20). Assist institution with Title IV financial aid.
- Educational Management - Evaluate faculty credentials and qualifications. Provide faculty/staff development plans and in-service training.
- Program & Curriculum Development - Assist with program transitions from non-degree to degree-granting, the development of general education coursework and the addition of advanced degree offerings. Help with setting appropriate semester, quarter or trimester unit values. Explore options for delivering online educational programs.
- Development of Institutional Policies, Procedures, Publications & Disclosures - Develop enrollment agreements, student disclosures, student handbooks, faculty handbooks, catalogues, articulation agreements, etc. Review and edit marketing materials.
- Complaint Resolution - Investigate, analyze, respond to and mediate student complaints filed with third parties, such as accrediting agencies, State Boards, USDOE, Attorneys General (AG), lawyers, BBBs, etc., ensuring institutional due process. Provide expert witness testimony.
- Student Relations - Assist with developing a full range of student services and improving the overall student experience. Address such areas as student admissions, retention, outcomes, placement, etc.
- Operations Management - Conduct assessments of administrative structure, including student record keeping systems, faculty/staff hiring practices and personnel evaluation. Assess facilities, educational equipment and library/learning resource center to ensure support of educational programs and academic degrees.
- Admissions Management – Conduct in-depth analysis of admissions personnel and evaluate key metrics related to conversion areas critical to the success of a focused and goal-oriented team. Work with your teams to measure key performance indicators on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for better overall outcomes.
- Marketing Review – Analyze and review media types, lead generation and KPI’s that are crucial to achieving the optimal lead base required for enrollment goals to be accomplished.
- Campus Analytics – Complete a comprehensive analysis of departments including the areas of admissions, financial aid packaging, cash collections, student retention, career services and graduate satisfaction.
- Projection Forecasting – Using our methods that have proven successful over the years, we will develop with your team, the ability to properly forecast active new student populations in advance of the start day. This will allow your team time to focus marketing and conversion efforts in the proper areas that can positively impact the student achievement levels you have targeted.
- P&L Analysis – Working with School Directors and other staff, we will focus on areas that a company can improve in while also increasing savings and institute better spending habits in areas that are showing positive outcomes.
- Strategic Planning - For future growth, efficiency enhancement, reorganization and changes in ownership and/or control. Conduct research to establish viability and develop new programs.
- Due Diligence Evaluations - Assist with school acquisitions.
- Orderly Closure Assistance